Somers National Golf Club (Updated May 27, 2020)
We are open for golf for both walkers and golf carts. For reservations made with walking rates, carts may be available for rent on a first-come, first served basis as you arrive for your tee time.
Here are our policies and practices as we practice safe distancing and do our part in stopping the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- We are only accepting pre-paid reservations online on our website: somersnational.com
- The Pro Shop and Locker Rooms will be open - while maintaining social distancing
- The driving range and practice greens are open
- We’re spacing out tee times (12 minutes apart) to allow for additional time between golfers
- No gatherings in small groups or clusters while on or off the golf course and parking lots
Golf Cart Policy:
- Golf carts are permitted on the course
- Pull carts may be available to rent based on availability; Guests are encouraged to bring their own push carts
Daily Golf Operating Practices:
- Check-in will be managed outside by a staff representative
- We’ve removed all ball washers, water coolers, and rakes from the course
- Cups at each hole are inverted to allow a shallow cup - Please do not touch the pins/flag sticks at any time!
Players Guidelines and Practices
If possible, please bring your own sanitizing items for your hands and high touch areas. We ask that all members and visitors to be diligent and practice the following:
- Active "Social Distancing" (6 feet apart) - Please Be Mindful and Responsible...
- Use your own pen/pencil
- Do not exchange scorecards, tees, balls, ball markers
- Leave the flags/pins in the hole at all times
- No handshakes/High fives
- The cleaning air hoses will not be available for use
- Sanitize your hands before and after round
- Assist us in keeping our staff safe by disposing all of your garbage responsibly at the end of your round.
Please act responsibly as you enjoy the outdoors and your round of golf at Somers National!