Take your game to the next level at our Practice Facilities
Our practice facility encompasses a practice range, putting green, and separate teaching area. The practice range provides both grass tees and mats. Sharpen your skills, both short and long game, by spending time on the Practice Facilities at Somers National.
Rick Clark, Director of Instruction
Rick brings 30 years of experience as a PGA professional with a longstanding teaching background. Notable highlights include teaching at Stratton Mountain Golf School, PGA National Golf Academy and Cape Arundel Golf Club (summer home club of both the 41st and 43rd Presidents of the United States). He offers a variety of lesson experiences from running clinics (juniors and adults) to one-on-one private lessons, including on course instruction with video and ball flight analysis. Rick has worked at several private clubs, including Seminole Golf Club and The Medalist along with past tournament experience, such as the Golden Bear Golf Tour and Canadian Tour. Raised in Kennebunkport, Maine, Rick now resides in Brewster, New York with his wife Liz, who works at PepsiCo.
Individual Lesson Rates
- 75 Minutes $125 / Series of (5) $525 ($100 Savings)
- 45 Minutes $75 / Series of (5) $300 ($75 Savings)
- All Lessons include Flight Scope Launch Monitor & Video Analysis
Group Lesson Rates (includes Juniors)
- All group lessons are 90 minutes
- 2-3 Golfers $65 p.p. / 4-6 Golfers $50 p.p.
- All groups may pick their own golf topics; Video Analysis also available
On Course Instruction / Playing Lesson
- Individual (120 Minutes): $200
- 2 Golfers (120 Minutes): $150 p.p.
- 3 Golfers (120 Minutes): $125 p.p.
Please fill out the form on the right for more information, or contact Rick directly at (845) 519-7031 or by EMAIL.