We proudly support the following Local High Schools (practices and matches):
- John F Kennedy Catholic High School, Somers, New York
- Somers High School, Somers, New York
- The Harvey School, Katonah, New York
SUMMER 2022 JUNIOR GOLF CLINICS
Our clinics will be held Tuesday to Thursday, 9 am to 2 pm (with lunch included) OR 9 am to 12 pm (without lunch)
Each session is limited based on a maximum of 10 students per instructor. Up to 3 instructors will be leading each session
Junior Golf Clinic Dates for Summer 2022 held Tuesday through Friday, starting at 9 am:
- June 28th to July 1st
- July 5th to July 8th
- July 12th to 15th
- July 19th to July 22nd
- July 26h to July 29th
- August 2nd to August 5th
- August 9th to August 12th
- August 16th to August 19th
- August 23rd to August 26th
For Girls or Boys, Ages 7 to 14:
The focus of our program will be teaching basic golf techniques. Golf rules and etiquette will also be incorporated throughout. Clinic participants will spend time on the range as well as on the golf course refining their skills while supervised by an excellent and dedicated group of instructors: Skip Marini, Rich Corsetti, and Jason Schmahl. These techniques will help improve their games as well as behavior on and off the course. Practice stations will be set up throughout the day to include: 1) swing mechanics, 2) grip, stance and ball striking, 3) driving, chipping and driving, and 4) on course management. The instruction will be personal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this clinic open to beginners? Yes! We welcome all juniors at various levels. We'll tailor the instruction based on individual need and have small groups arranged by their skill level. With a limited number of students per session, we'll be able to closely observe each student's development and progression. Our goal is to have every student/camper create and enhance their love of the sport!
- Will golf clubs be provided? We encourage any student who has their own clubs to bring them. We do have junior club loaner sets available for our campers.
- Can my son/daughter be paired with a friend? Depending on their skill level and interest, it's highly likely they will be together for most of the exercises and instruction. More emphasis will be placed on instruction and pairings for that session will depend on the areas of focus.
- What are the drop off & pickup times? Please plan to have your child dropped off before 9 am and picked up at 12 pm (for the 9 am to 12 pm session) or picked up at 2 pm (for the full session). Please let us know if your child as any allergies that we should be aware of. A FAQ and waiver form will be sent out prior to the start of the Clinics.
- What if there is inclement weather? We will send out a group text if there is inclement weather. It is unlikely that we will cancel a session but if we do, you'll have an option to make up the day in any future session during the Summer (subject to availability).
- Do you offer sibling discounts? Yes! If you register your children for the same session, we offer a $100 discount for your second child for the full day session and a $25 discount for the half day session. Both children must attend the same session for the same week.
"The Best Camp Ever", "The Kids are Loving the Sport", and "The Clinic is an Amazing Value"... These are just some of the comments from parents after our clinics last summer at the Somers National Golf Club.
Town of Somers Programs (to be announced)
These programs are held in conjunction with the Town of Somers Recreation & Parks Department. We're launching a number of different programs for Town of Somers Residents starting with Spring Junior Clinics and Adult Clinics (for beginners).
- Ages 8 to 10: TBA
- Ages 11 to 13: TBA
- Ages 14 to 16: TBAFee: TBA
- Women, TBA
- Men, Saturdays, TBA
- Instructor: Rich Corsetti, Head Golf Professional
- Fee: TBA