WELCOME TO THE SOMERS NATIONAL GOLF CLUB BOOKING PAGE - there are never extra fees or service charges when you book through our website!
You can easily book and pre-pay online below. Tee times can be reserved up to 7 days in advance online. Members enjoy a 14 days advance booking window.
Somers National Golf Club uses a Dynamic pricing model which means we offer different prices throughout each day and over the course of the season. Dynamic pricing provides flexible prices for tee time reservations. This model is similar to pricing used in hospitality, travel, entertainment, and retail. Our online approach to pricing helps make the game accessible for all golfers, both returning and new.
When making a reservation, it will indicate whether it's "Cart included" rate or if it's a "Walking" rate.
If it's "Cart Included", here are our cart policies...
- When booking as a single rider, you are purchasing a reservation to play and ride. It does not provide for a single, exclusive cart
- If available, you may upgrade to use a cart on an exclusive basis but you will be asked to pay for the use of the whole cart - not just half
- Drivers of golf carts must possess a valid drivers license
If it's identified as a "Walking" rate...
- You may upgrade to a cart, depending on availability, when you check in at the course. If you are upgrading, we will apply the difference per golfer between the pre-paid walking rate and riding rate at the time of check-in
- You may upgrade to the new Tempo Walks, if available, when you check in. These "electronic caddies" follow you throughout the course and allows the freedom of walking the course without carrying your bags.
- Pull carts may be available to rent based on availability; Guests are invited to bring their own push carts
Singles, at course discretion, may be paired with an existing twosome or threesome.
We request that you check in at least 20 minutes prior to your tee time. The tee time represents when your group should be on the 1st tee box and not when you check in.
REMINDER... Please NO outside coolers and other food & beverage are permitted to be brought onto the course. This policy is enforced.
Cancellation Policy: At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or request changes to your tee time. Please do not send emails requesting tee times, changes, or cancellations. All changes and cancellations should be made promptly by calling (914) 342-3273.